Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Friend, New Blog, New Challenge, New Group on CDAC


I had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with Leigh. She is a very talented artist, who has started a new blog Happileigh Scrappin' and has her very first challenge. And to top it off she now has a group on CDAC!!! Now if ya'll been following me, you know my love for CDAC. Now this challenge is a bit different cause members vote on the winners. How fun is that?? I can't wait to see everyone's cards!!! I used the FREE (you know I love 'e, freebies) digi for this challenge. Isn't that teddy just adorable!!!

'

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Chris! I love how you tilted the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, I love your card! thanks so much for entering the challenge. You are one fantastic lady.

    ReplyDelete