Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

CWLC 53

#53
Back to School

This week at Created with Love Challenges
we are celebrating 
Back to School.

It was always so nice to have the kids home for the summer,
but by mid August I was so ready to have them
go
Back to School!!

Our sponsor this week is....


Here is the card I put together....
The image is Little Libby and the paper is Fall Apple Pattern Paper, 
both from Cedar Chest.

I used Copic Markers to color the image..
E00, E11, E21, E25, E33, R29, FRV1.

I used a Darcie embossing folder on the brown paper.

The mat around the image and sentiment 
was cut using my Perfect Layers Rulers.

The apple button and ribbon are from my stash.

Now you have till 
Saturday,
August 17, 2013,
9 PM EST,
to enter to win.  


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, I can just feel the brand new dress for her first day of school! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete