Followers

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Delightful Challenges Make the Cut

Delightful Challenges
Make the Cut

This week we want to see your
Die Cuts, Punches or Decorative Scissors

This week our winner will receive



For this challenge I used...
Spring has Sprung Digital Paper Pack

Here is my card....

I colored this card with Copic Markers
B05, E11, E25, E31, R29, YG25

This card is an 5 1/2" x 8.5" card.
While I can make an envelope that size with the
We R Memories Envelope Punch Board,
I couldn't print the digital paper to the correct size.
It would have had to been 11" x  11"
:(

I love the fact that this challenge...
Make the Cut...
came up shortly after I purchased my
SpellBinders Grand Calibur.
I used the Spellbinders Big Scalloped Rectangle  SM
set for this card.
It is an AC Moore exclusive
for only
$10.

I chalked the edges of the die cuts with
Color Box Pigment...the green from the Tropical set.

I also used my EK Daisy punch.
I put the daisies over
American Craft Glitter Tape...the color is called Cricket.
I used Stickles FireFly to the center's of the daisies.

I used Key Lime Liquid Pearls to the corners of the card.

Thanks for stopping by.
May your worries be few
and
your crafting days be long.







5 comments:

  1. Hi Chris:)
    This is SO Adorable! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, hope your ok xx
    Gorgeous card, love the colours & the flower border is fab!

    Have a great weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love your coloring! the Die Cuts are great!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation Chris, lovely paper. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is soooo cute, Chris! Pretty, happy colors. Isn't the green plaid in the paper lovely? Gosh, your liquid pearls in the corners look real! and your tiny white flowers are darling. Wonderful card, friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete