Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Delightful Challenges Back to School

Back to School Challenge

This week we are celebrating...
Back to School.

It wasn't all that long ago that my children were in school.
I couldn't wait for the Back to School Time.

This week our sponsor is...

For this challenge I am using

Here is my card.

I colored this with a combination of thing.
Copic Markes
E25, E31, R29, YG25, B05
Prismacolor Pencils
PC935, PC1054
Gel Pens
Gold, silver and black

The lunch bucket and scissor die cuts were cut using
Sure Cuts A Lot
and my Cricut.

The image and sentiment die cuts
are Nestabilities Big Rectangles.
The edges of the die cuts are chalked
with Aquamarine Color Box, Cat Eye.

I used the We R Memories Envelope Punch Board
and matching paper to make the envelope.
When I print the paper I end up with a margin around the edge,
which prevents me from cutting the paper for the envelope to the given size for an A2 card.
So I cut the paper at 8" x 8", and score at 3.5" and it comes up just right.
I find that the size they give on the board is a bit to big...
but would most likely be GREAT if you had a ton of embellishments and needed
that extra room.

The gems were from my stash.  


Thanks for stopping by
May your worries be few
And your crafting days be long.

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Chris. Such a cute layout for the card and love, love the matching envelope liner.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun back to school card! Love the matching envie! Too Cute!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, a wonderfully cheerful, happy back to school greeting with matching envy! The little ruby sparklies along the bottom look perfect to spice things up with those darling die cuts you always manage to utilize in such fabulous ways. Thanks for showing the inside of the envelope, too. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete