Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Delightful Challenges Make it Pop

This week the challenge at
is 
Make it Pop...
use layers or dimensions.

The sponsor this week is....


For this challenge I am using
and 

Here is my card....


I colored the image with
Copic Markers
FVR1, R20, R29, B05, B24, BV000, BV13, E11, E21, E25, E31, YG25, YG97
Primacolor Pencils
PC916, PC917, PC1002
I used Royal Blue Liquid Pearls on the bottom corners.
The ribbon and ribbon slide were gifts.
I used my We R Memories Envelope Punch Board and the Digital Paper for the envelope.

 
I colored the image 4 times and used Kool Tac Clear Foam Squares and layered the image.

I used Icicle Stickles and painted it onto the frosting on the cupcake.
It leaves the sparkles behind giving it a new sheen.
I used Big Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities and my Grand Calibur behind the image and sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by...
May your worries be few and your crafty days be long.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Chris. This is such a great card and I love the matching envelope liner -it just finishes everything so perfectly.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris:)
    This is totally adorable! Great layering and of course I love the matching envie♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fun card Chris. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the matching envelope & all those layers on your image are fab!

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card! Love the bright and cheerful colors and the cute image! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete