Followers

Monday, November 18, 2013

Created with Love Challenges #67 Anything Goes

#67
Anything Goes


Good Monday Morning.
Time for another challenge.

This week we have the every popular
Anything Goes.  

Our sponsor this week is....

SKdigis

For this challenge I used
TURKEY.  

Here is the card I put together for this challenge...


I colored the image with 
Copic Markers
E11. E21, E25, R29
and my white gel pen.

The paper is from
Me & My Big Ideas
Harvest pad.

The ribbon and the embellishments 
are from my stash.
 (sorry they were gifts and I don't 
know who the manufactures are).

I made a matching envelope using my
We R Memories,
Envelope Punch Board.  

Now you have until 
Saturday,
November 23, 2013,
9 PM EST,
to enter to win.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, Chris! What a fabulous card - I especially like the colors and layers in "family fun" and the pretty 3 corner dimensional elements. Pretty colors in your gobbler, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete