Followers

Monday, November 4, 2013

CWLC # 65 Christmas Red and Green

#65
Christmas
All about the Reds and Greens

Good Morning.

It's my turn to hose the challenge.
Since it is the first Monday in November,
I felt we needed a 
Christmas challenge.

And while a lot of the Christmas Challenges are 
all about non-traditional Christmas colors,
I wanted to go with those traditional colors.

All about the Reds and Greens!!

Our sponsor this week is...

The winner of this challenge will receive 
5 images of the winner's choice.

For this challenge I used 

Here is my card.


Not sure why it looks like the scalloped circle
under the sentiment circle looks blue.
It is the same color as the scalloped circle on the top.  :(

I colored the image with 
Copic Markers....
E31, FRV1, R20, R29, YG09, YG17, 100
and 
Gold, Silver and White Gel Pens.

Now if you know me,
you know I have a houseful of cats
(and a couple of birds).
I have 5 black female cats,
1 white male cat,
and a dark calico female cat.
But no brown cats.
So whenever possible,
I color my cats brown.  :)

For this card, I decided to go with a 
Scalloped Circle Easel Card.  
I love easel cards!!
I have seen a number of them while 
commenting on entries. 

I had an SVG file for
a scalleoped easel card.
So thought I would give it a try.
The SVG is from

The patterned paper is from 
DCWV's
Tis the Season Stack.

The ribbon is from 
Micheal's.

The dots on the image are 
Rouge and Peacock 
Liquid Pearls.

You have till
Saturday, November 9, 2013,
9 PM EST
to enter to win.

Thanks for stopping by....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment