Followers

Monday, November 25, 2013

CWLC #68 Sympathy or Miss You

#68
Sympathy or Miss You

 Good Monday Morning.  
Can you believe it's the last 
Monday of November?!?!

This week's challenge is 
a Sympathy or Miss You 
challenge.

Sympathy cards are so hard to make,
but its nice to have them on hand 
when the need arises.

But because they are so hard to do,
and many like to do them as the need arises
to make them more personable,
we decided to also include Miss You.  

Our sponsor this week is....


The winner will receive an image appropriate for the season.

I am using Broken Box's
Toodles with a Flower image.

Here is my card.



I colored the image using
Copic Markers
B05, E000, E37, FRV1, R20, R29, Y13, Y17, YG09
and my white gel pen.

The paper is from Micheal's open stock.

The circles of the image and sentiment
as well as the scalloped circles
were cut on my Cricut.

The flat back pearls and ribbon are from

 I made a matching envelope 
using my 
We R Memories,
Envelope Punch Board.

Now you have until 
Saturday,
November 30, 2013, 
9 PM EST,
to enter to win.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment