Followers

Monday, September 2, 2013

CWLC #56

#56
Christmas with snowflakes

This week our sponsor is...


Here is the card I made for this challenge...

For this card I used Bugaboo's 
Winter Bird and Snowman.

I colored the image with a combination of ...
Copic Markers
E25, E31, E33, R29, B05, B24, 100
Prismacolor Pencils
917, 921

The edges of the image and sentiment are 
chalked with 
French Blue
Color Box Chalk.


The background paper is plain white cardstock.
I ran that cardstock through the Xyron.
There were a few places that the Xyron didn't adhere to.
I covered those areas with ATG tape.
Then I sprinkled White Cloud Nine Glitter Velvet on the card.
Once I had the glitter on the card,
I ran the paper though my Grand Calibur,
Using a Darice embossing folder.
The snowflake brad and the designer paper is from my stash. 
You have till Saturday, September 7, 2013, 9 PM EST,
to enter to win.

May your worries be few
and 
your crafting days full of good MoJo.

I have entered this card in...
Crafty Cardmakers...Christmas Snow and Ice
Sprakle N Sprinkle...Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder, or Flocking

6 comments:

  1. This is just too cute. I love the thought that even birds make little snowmen! I really like how you have lined the envelope to match the backing on your card too.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet - love the matching envelope!

    Thanks for joining my 'Christmas Snow and Ice' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super image, I love the stealing the nose. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card. Love that birdie. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  5. That backing card looks amazing - what a clever product :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers
    VANIA

    ReplyDelete