Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

It's Friday...Digital Delight's Bargain Image!!!


Second Friday of the Month
Bargain Image

I am doing these images as they come out.
So I don't know what the next image is.
And as much as I love the way I did last week's image,
this week's image just isn't gonna work 
with the way I colored last week's image.  

This week's image is

Digital Delights' images
come in both 
JPG and PNG.

So I decided to merge 
last week's and this week's images,
using the PNGs.

This is just the image.  It won't be made into a card till the end of the month.
And who know before the end of the month I might change my mind
and do something else with it....
just as I have last week's image.

I colored the images with my Copic Markers.
 100, BV13,C5, C7, E000, E00, E25, E33, E37, R20, Y13, Y17, YG09
And my white, silver and gold gel pen.

I cut the image out.
Then put it through the Xyron, so it would have a sticky back.
Then I used Glossy Accents to the globe.

1 comment:

  1. You just never know what Chris will do! This is darling, and I can hardly wait until the end of the month to see what you do with her! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete