Followers

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Digital Delights Paper Piecing Design Team

Paper Piecing

Did you know Digital Delights has Paper Piecings?
They do!! 
And I am honored to be part of the 
Paper Piecing Design Team!!
Every other Saturday I will be bringing you 
a new project. 
This week I have scrapbook pages.
I know, I know....
when have you seen scrapbook pages from me??
Well I thought it was time to do something new!  

Here are my page...


For this project I have used....
and 

The patterned paper is from
Recollections,
Haunted Manor
and 
K&Company,
Spook*Tacular.

I chalked the edges of the paper piecings 
with Pebbles,
Classic Chalks 
(30 Basic Bright Shades).

I used white and black gel pens for the face.




The spiders are from A C Moore...
sorry don't recall the manufacture.  
Thanks for stopping by.







No comments:

Post a Comment