Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Delightful Challenges New Releases....You're a Treat

September New Release
You're a Treat....
Halloween or Feature something Sweet

It's the first Thursday of the month...
so it is new release time at

Digital Delights is where you find the images
And
Delightful Challenges is where you find the challenges.

Our sponsor this week is....

 

This month's new releases are all about
HALLOWEEN!!

Here is my card, 
Featuring Wizard Bertie,
and

This card is an A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
I colored Bertie with
Copic Makers
BV000, BV13, E000, E00, E37, R20, YG25, YG97 and 100.
I also used 
Gold and Silver Gel Pens.
Silver in his glasses and wand.
Gold in his hat and coat.

The Spider Web is an SVG file
cut on my Cricut
using Sure Cuts A Lot.
I used Black Diamond Stickles on the spider web.

I added some buttons I got on clearance last year
at JoAnn's.

I also made a matching envelope,
using the We R Memories'
Envelope Punch Board.
Because I can't get the digital paper to print without a margin,
I make the envelope a slightly bit smaller,
but it still fits the card.
Instead of cutting the paper
8 1/8" x 8 1/8" and scoring at 3 3/4"
as marked on the punch board,
I cut the paper
8" x 8" and score at the 3.5" mark.

I use 1/4" Scor Tape to seal the envelope....
1/8" also works but I am out at the moment.


Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card - so well done. Love the web as a mat. Great job.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, this is fab love the sparkly spiders web & those buttons are perfect!

    Have a great weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete