Followers

Friday, September 6, 2013

My Scrap Chick Design Team Call

My Scrap Chick Paper Piecing

Is having a...


I have recently come across this site.
I have made a couple of their files before
and made a couple more for the design team call.

I love these files.
They cut very well.
A lot of the times files don't cut all that well.
You have to get the craft knife out and finish the cut.
I haven't had any of these issues using these files.

Here is the first project I put together...


You can find the file HERE.

For this project I used paper from Recollections,
Haunted Paper Pad,
From Micheal's.

The silver on the side of the box top
is from Martha Stewart's
Decoupage Metallic trim.
Instead of decoupaging it,
I used Glue Dots Mini dots...
they have a very low profile.

I wanted a higher profile on the spider web,
so I used Recollection, 
Foam Adhesive Circles,
in the smallest size in the package.


Here is a another project I have done...this was a couple of months ago



This is the Scalloped Easel Card
from the easel assortment set
Found HERE.

The image is from 
and is called 
Spotty Water Can.

The paper is from 
Me and My Big Ideas,
Cape Cod pad.

The daisies are from the ek Punch.

The centers of the daisies have Green Stickles.  

I made a matching envelope using my
We R Memories,
Envelope Punch Board. 



I put together 5 cards
Clean and Simple
using the Boo Bunch.


I used the Recollections,
Haunted Paper Pad,
from Micheal's. 

 I used Majestic Purple, Onyx Pearl and Pumpkin
Liquid Pearls in the upper corners 
of each card.  

Using my 
We R Memories,
Envelope Punch Board
to make matching envelopes. 

I put the cards together with some 
raffia 

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. These are Great Chris!! I love the box and REALLY love the cards with the matching envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris!!

    Your projects are wonderful!! I really enjoyed my visit with you today *Ü*.

    Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend!!

    **Lots of BIG Hugs**

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh MY! wonderful creations and so fun to see! Love those spiders - the shading looks amazing - each set of cards and/or projects is beautiful, Chris! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards and box. The details are amazing!!! Your blog name is awesome!!!! Best of luck w/ the DT call!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful projects! Best of luck making the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects ! Love all of them ! Good luck on the design team call !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete