Followers

Monday, September 16, 2013

From the Heart Stamps...I Heart Sketches

Every Monday,
does a challenge called
I Heart Sketches
This is challenge #34

 Here is this week's sketch...

Here is the card I made.


I used
From the Heart Stamps,
Ladybug Liftoff.  

I colored the image with
Copic Markers
B05, BV000, BV13, FRV1, R29, Y13, Y17, YG09, YG17
and a white gel pen.

The paper is from
Recollections,
Kaitlin Paper Pad.

There is Glossy Accents
on the ladybug's shell.

I added Lavender Stickles to the chick's hat.
And Green, Magenta, and Ice Blue Stickles
to the balloons.

I used matching paper and my
We R Memories,
Envelope Punch Board
to make the envelope. 


1 comment:

  1. Pretty card and great take with the sketch, Chris.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete