Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

365 Cards Day 259


It's Sunday which means Super Sunday Sketch Day at 365 Cards. I love Sketches!! I saw this one and knew just what I was going to do. My daughter, Kelly, is in college and loves to read. I am making her book markers. So this fits right in there and gives me ideas for more. Gotta love that!!

The digi is from Nana Vicki and was a Vicki Quicki a couple of months ago. Nana Vicki is another artist I found over at Crafter's Digital Art Center. If you haven't checked it out, I'm telling you, you ought to. You are missing out on the fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, it's beautiful! Great use of the sketch, bookmarks are so much fun to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea of making the sketch into a bookmark!! beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete