Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bugaboo


I know...you are sitting there going what did she just say? Yeap I said Bugaboo. I bet you are trying to figure out what on earth Bugaboo is. Well you know me, right? So it has to be something about cards...right? Yeap, it is digital stamps. Bugaboo Stamps. Guess what the challenge blog is called. Catch the Bug!! Well ya'll know I got the stamping bug. This is the first challenge I have done of their's and it is a sketch...which you know I am all about the sketch!! So here is a Thinking of You card great for someone in the middle of winter.

4 comments:

  1. I got a preview of this card at CDAC. . .;) I love the purple smudges, and the birds are colored so sweetly! Great joy Chris! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's World Kindness Day/Sketch challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Love those little birds and your background paper. Thanks for joining us at bugaboo this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! Love the purple! thank you for joining our challenge this week at Catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purple and yellow! Cute card! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete