Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Another Crafter's Digital Art Center Challenge


Yeap...this is the 3rd one I have done. Not sure I will get all 5 done by Wednesday. This is Crafter's Digital Art Center's Embellishment Challenge. Again we were given the digi...there you go another FREE Digi!!...and we were told to add ribbon and a paperclip. Yeap you read it right a paperclip...who would have thought of a paperclip on a card. But it is cute isn't it!! The image is great!! It is from DigiStamps 4 Joy. Now I don't normally do fairies, but I have to say, I do love this one. And I know just who will be getting this card for their birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I love the softness about this card! Your colouring is well done! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that image and you just made her even more gorgeous! wow!

    ReplyDelete