Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

When one door closes, another one opens

Yesterday I was so disappointed because the owner of CowGirl Up decided to close her store and challenge blogs due to health reasons. While I more then understood the reasoning, I wondered what I was going to do now. Several of my friends said just wait something bigger and better was coming my way. Boy were they right.

A number of weeks ago there was a call out for applications at Crafter's Digital Art Center for the Dream Team. A team of people who can take the site into 2011 and see where it can go. Come up with new ideas, challenges, surprises and more. I got THE email today. I am on the Dream Team!!

Always Believe.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again and I just knew good things were in store for you! They are blessed to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete